Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th, 2011



Is that why all the movie channels are showing Jason, the last few nights, and again, the coming few nights? Gosh, I am gonna have a difficult time, explaining to my son, if he happens to catch a glimpse of the movie, when we browse the channels. Anyway, what is Friday the 13th to me, funny, when I asked myself that last night, I was like duhhhhhhhhhh….I don’t dig friggatriskaidekaphobia. Does people really suffer from this?

But today, back in where I am, it is Friday the 13th, and it is a black Friday. You know why, because James Durbin was just voted off from American Idol!!!!! This is so amazingly insane, because 1 or 2 of the surviving contestants were so mediocre, so pale in comparison. This is crazy. Crazy indeed.

Need to get a hold of myself. Let me just try to calm down and remind myself that, this is popularity contest, a singing competition cum popularity contest. I guess, James was beaten out by those who have a bigger fan base, and there are people out there, who was probably tired of hearing him scream. We have another Pia shocker here, so what will the producers say.. James was never a front runner??? Are you kidding me?

Okay, I am obviously still pissed. So, not a good time, to reason myself out.

Black Friday it is. My daughter is covered with red spots all over, heat rash after days of on and off fever. I am stuck with migraine that is so madly in love with me & can’t seem to leave me alone, emmm… wonder how black could it get.

My hubby always says, once you go black, you can never go back. Not true, I still have the whole day, to bring some colours in!

So, we’ll see.

No comments: