Saturday, May 14, 2011

Its not Secret Garden, its Hyun Bin!



Yes, even after all the praise and the never ending buzz about Secret Garden, nothing has actually moved me to watch it. Emmm.. even when the yummy Hyun Bin stars in it. Why? I suppose, I am not a big fan of Ha Ji Won. I have not really seen much of her stuffs, but lets says, after Love so Divine, I am not really crazy about her.

So, why change my mind now. Been watching World Within again, for the second time, trying to understand Jio’s character, and reassess why the sudden break up of a seemingly fast yet short lived love affair between him and his on screen partner. Everyone who knows me, knows I love SHG. And although, the “real” drama is off, between them now before HB went to the army, I am still struggling, trying to understand what went on screen that caused the tension between them in WW. So, on my nostalgic walk, I thought, gees.. we won’t be seeing much of this “ladies” man .. I started missing his work. And with all the major pimp work between my two Korean crazy friends, I thought I probably should give it a try. Hence, the journey to this secret garden begins. Let me see if I could discover any hidden secrets, while trying to reminisce the works of a good yummy actor by the name of Hyun Bin.

No comments: